Saturday 17 May 2008

Why?

I was talking to a fellow blogger tonight, who commented on the fact that I hadn't written anything for a while. I said that this was mainly due to the fact that nothing had really happened. That was until a few hours ago...myself and my fellow blogger along with a good few other people were enjoying a fantastic nights entertainment at our church in Carluke. It was our Girls Brigade parents night and display(the girls were amazing!) but unfortunately for the owners of over 40 cars their night was wasted by the fact that some "lovely" local vandals had keyed their cars. My car(or my husbands pride and joy!) was untouched and I hope my fellow blogger's car was all right as well. I worry about the sort of society my 2 children are growing up in and can only wonder about what sort of upbringing that the persons responsible for the pointless vandalism can have had and can only hope that this isn't the path that they chose to stay on for the rest of their lives.

3 comments:

lynntie said...

Hear,hear!!

Muscles said...

All we can do is make sure that ours dont contribute to such a society. Tomorrow's good people have to come from somewhere!

Alice said...

Fingers crossed!