Monday 16 April 2007

uhuh!

Mr Alice sends me regular "funny" emails from his work...this is when he is supposed to be working really hard, which he assures me he does every day. The one he sent today made me think about our Sunday morning services when our Minister invites all the children down to the front for his children's address. The kids love it and they are always desperate to tell him and show him things. I'm always on the edge of my seat when one of my 2 put their hands up cause you never know what they are going to tell him. Anyway back to the email which made me think of this and I would like to share it with you. There are a few more stories but I'm saving them for another time!
It was that time, during the Sunday morning service, for the
children's sermon. All the children were invited to come forward. One
little girl was wearing a particularly pretty dress and, as she sat
down, the minister leaned over and said, "That is a very pretty dress.
Is it your Easter Dress?" The little girl replied, directly into the
minister's clip-on microphone, "Yes, and my Mum says it's a bitch to
iron."

1 comment:

Katie said...

Remeber what you said in the train on the way home from Glasgow to the lady sitting next to you.