Saturday 26 May 2007

A work of art...part 2

My friends daughter is due to be a Lady in Waiting in our towns Lanimer celebrations and all the children in the court display their outfits in a local shop window. The window has to be dressed by the families and they all use flowers, pictures and something with the child's name on it. Well up until yesterday morning not one of us had remembered that we were supposed to have a pillow with these details on it. So it was left to "Auntie Alice" to dash about Lanark yesterday morning looking for things to throw a pillow together and without blowing my on trumpet too much I think I did not to bad a job..nearly had a nervous break down in attempting it though, but at least my "lady in Waiting" loves the finished article!!


1 comment:

Katie said...

WELL DONE - looks fantastic - girl of many talents