Tuesday 27 March 2007

A work in progress

My back garden and my drive are all getting redone this week and it is literally like walking onto a building site every time I open my back door(picture taken tonight) We have been assured that it will be all finished by Thursday but going by the mess I am a wee bit skeptical. I am not really bothered because AJ is enthralled by the builders and spends most of the day watching them out of the windows...it's great! She has even been telling the builders how she is not going to school....ever! So the man in charge tried to tell her that if she didn't go to school for her mummy then she would have to come and work for him every day....So she told him that was fine! Although I don't think that I can get steel toe-capped boots for someone that small and they wouldn't get any work out of her because she would be to busy playing with the builders sand....which she has already tried to do!


No comments: