Wednesday 21 February 2007

The Biggest Nightmare: Part 2!!

Can't believe I forgot to blog yesterday! just about to prove how useless I am at keeping up to date with things. Anyway back to today...I am babysitting for my cousin Allan and his wife Lorna, when I say babysitting he is nearly 3 and an absolute joy. However his arrival has brought out the most horrible side of my beloved child, AJ who has so far today had 4 tantrums and has tried to beat him up on numerous occasions. I am a broken wreck and it is only 3 o'clock in the afternoon,thankfully his dad is on his way to get him and I would love nothing better than to crawl into a darken room with a large bottle of wine! but daughter number 1 is on her way home from school so round 2 between her and her sister will commence just shortly!

No comments: