Saturday 17 February 2007

Suite Success

Went power shopping with my husband today, it took 2 hours in total to abandon kids at my mothers, drive into Glasgow, stop for a McDonald's and then buy a new 3 piece suite...do you get the play on the title? Pretty good going! Also managed to break a tooth on a Polo mint so now I'll need to make a visit to the place I really have an irrational fear of...the dentist! Anyway have returned home without the children and the missing bit of my tooth and my husband has adopted his usual position...horizontal on the couch(won't be doing that when I get my new one!) So I find myself fed up, probably lots of little jobs that I could be doing doing but I really can't be fussed. I should probably spoil myself rotten with a big bubble bath(so much more peaceful when you don't have any children hammering on the door to get in to the toilet or stripping to get in with you as my 3 year is prone to at the moment!) So I'll shall go and take full advantage of the peace and quiet!

No comments: