Friday 16 February 2007

I said I would do it


I have spent the past few months now following closely Blogs of people I know and have greatly admired the devotion they have in maintaining them on a nearly daily basis, so I have finally decided to get busy. I was never the sort of person that kept a diary,started faithfully every New Year but had always given up by the 3rd or 4th of January! I have chosen the name for my Blog as it was a nickname given to me by my old workmates and it was the name I fondly gave to my first car, and I have to admit that it was on the shortlist for baby names for my first child! Luckily we refrained from naming our child after a car and an old Smokie song I am sure that would have been something she would have cast up to us in later life. My sister is still shocked that she is named after someone my parents saw on a Tenants Lager can....Same again......I better not tell you although some of you may remember these very cans!

No comments: